Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Sunday at Plan B


Last Sunday morning, the most leisurely time of the weekend for me of course! For you all too right…J 

OK, my goal is to have the best Sunday! A sense of calm and relaxation is the perfect way to start my day. So, to start my morning right, I grab the car key, me and my besty, Ieja headed to a café called Plan B. When I say right it’s always mean food.

 It’s a little quite, maybe it’s really early. I’m not really a morning person on Sunday but when it’s comes to food, I’m willing to sacrifice my fluffy pillow. They have a plenty of foods, from a very simple sandwiches, salads, burgers, pastas to cakes.
We ordered an egg Benedict (delicately poached eggs heaped on a toasted English muffin with grilled turkey bacon and topped with Holiandaise sauce) and scrambled eggs served with white toast and of course with coffee.

















A delectable breakfast and of course my kind of foodie morning. I'm just hoping I can keep up this pace.

Address: Lot G-073-075, Ground Floor, Mid Valley Megamall, Mid Valley City, Lingkaran Syed Putra, KL.
Opening times: Open daily, 10am-11pm

No comments:

Post a Comment