Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Ho ho ho…Hawflakes Layered Cake


Since I was young, and still young by the way :) I looooooove this cake. With all the intervention of cheese cake, sponge cake or whatsoever cake, this cake is my absolute favourite. I’m very keen when I learned it from my aunt. I remembered the first time I did this cake…it’s like a science project (the busted one of course) but hey, after so many time trying…Walla! I’m the master now (boasting again). Ok, let me tell you kid, although it's not hard, this recipe does have a few stages – but bloomin' hell, it's worth it.




Here I’m sharing the recipe with you all

INGREDIENT:
250gm Butter Cup
1 cup of Castor Sugar
2 cup of flour
1 cup of condensed milk
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla
Colouring, I used Yellow and Green (It’s up to you all anyway)
6 pcs Eggs
Hawflakes

METHODS:
In one pot, beat Eggs & Sugar till fluffy.  In another pot, beat butter and condensed milk. Mix in both mixtures, adds in vanilla, baking powder and flour. Fold it until all the mixture is nicely blend. Divide you dough into two, add in your favourite colour. Spread one colour mixture into greased tin, arrange the hawflakes and steam it for 3 min. Open the steamer, repeat layering with different colour and repeat the same process until finish.  

Happy trying folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment