Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Obsess Korea -


So this post is dedicated to all the ‘Oppa’ as a proof that I'm able to fit in the Korean style. Hehehe, yea2 I’m addicted to this K-Pop thingy (blushing). 

I've been dying to try for ages the best Korean Food. And here I am with my best friend, drowning ourselves in this awesome restaurant, The Street Café located in Subang, behind the Taylor College. 

We looked at the menu, clueless. As the names were a bit quite unfamiliar to us and there were too many to choose from, we decided to stick to the "Highly Recommended" and "Must Try!" indicators on the menu and at the same time tried to remembering all the foods that our heroes had in the movie.

The foods served. ! For me the real star dishes were the Bibimbap, Korean Kimchi Soup, Raboki and Korean Black Beef Noodles.




(Opsss..., this is not on the menu thou)

The heat blows me to the sky as I’m sweating while enjoying the soup. The tear of joys flowing but that just can’t make me stop. The combination and balance of all the elements in the food made me LOOOOVE this place: I'm very certain that if this cafe was located more centrally in KL Sentral, it would be completely overrun. Now I envy the Subang neighbourhood.
We drove all the way from Pandan Indah and we are thankful for this legendary food and are certainly worth a drive to.

Oh yea, for the entire Muslim friend, this is halal Korean eateries in town. Yea…yea...I saw the jaw dropping situation. Isn't that good news?

No comments:

Post a Comment