Monday, April 29, 2013

Rosticceria - Tavola Calda @ Rome, Italy


There is so much to see, to do, and to absorb on every trip, and in my trip to Italy, I wish it will be that way.People said ,the best thing about Italy as cliché as it is, Italian food is all about quality and in wonderful quantities. Well, I'm not gonna say anything about this restaurant (mumbling)

Honestly I really don’t know which one is the restaurant name thou. So many sign in front of their restaurant as you can see from the picture saying “rosticceria” (the roasting style to make kebab), “tavola calda” (snack) and “cestini da viaggo” (lunch pack). Hence I’ll put my own choice of name for this place; Cosi cosi cafe! 

And hell yea at the corner, they put the description of the menus they offer which is all the name of Indian cuisine. Indian in Rome, sure, whatever! I’m very hungry adult at the moment so I’ll just suck in whatever in front of me.  




The environment is not so exciting but surprisingly, for this kind of places, the dishes are not too bad. I've ordered their Tandoori chicken with bread. 

This place is located near to the Termini station. Exit the station to Via Giovanni Giolitti, then cross the road and find a junction into Via Gioberti. Once you enter the junction, Cosi Cosi Cafe (so-so cafe) is only a few steps away. 

Obviously it is not the place to have a romantic dinner but it’s recommended for a quick and casual meal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment