Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Taste that stays – Boracay, Phillipines


If you are looking for sun, sand and food (of course) and bar and nonsobriety, Boracay will be the answer! So, if you are going to Philippine, specifically in Boracay, here are my top  restaurant and dishes that you must-try.  Having seconds is a compulsory in here guys !(drooling).
To have freshly brewed coffee, the local said Real Coffee will be the nirvana. Undoubtedly, their coffee is very popular and the best in the island. I've tasted their tuna melt sandwich with pesto & Jack-O-Lean Omelette with tuna and pesto when I was told it’s a popular choice. Oh a special treat for my sweet tooth side is their calamansi cupcakes. 
Wohooo…this is real!



If you are a fan of Greek and Mediterranean cuisine, I bet Zuzini is the best place for you. Tried their Moussaka which the taste is like lasagna but with eggplants, ground beef and béchamel sauce. Tzatzik feta cheese served with pita bread.



Super-duper seafood pool, you can try a terrific buffet (only on Friday) in Fridays Boracay. For me, the must try food in this place is their smoked salmon and lobster bisque.




Rumba’s is one of the bars that really come alive at night. First of all, try their Boracay Splash, awesome! They serve English Pub style food such as pies, steaks and fish n’ chips. The staff recommended their steaks though as they said they use imported beef.  



Italian in Boracay? Sure you can! Just go try Aria (located at D’mall beachfront, beside Cafe del Sol). They are one of those places that serve delicious authentic Italian dishes in the island. My favourite is thin crust pizza and their tagliatelle with truffle oil sauce. This place is tends to get really overcrowded, I guess due to their popularity and excellent location. Me personally can't resist their Mango Cheese Cake...gosh!

Yummy! I couldn't be happier mate :) 

Fantastically warm and cheerful service, Boracay definitely is one of my favourite places & I’ll come back! Huhuuuuu.

No comments:

Post a Comment