Friday, May 10, 2013

The Undertaker…Conquered!


Great food giving you a goodness that lingers even after a few hand washes. That goes to this eatery, Undertake located in 329, Burwood Street, Hawthorn. The name is taken from the turn of the century building. Under the killer name, the food here is absolutely worth to die for. As part of the extra bonus for being a Student Adviser in Uni is u have the opportunity to dine out in fine dining restaurant without any penny! J So here I am with my best position to dine (awkward).

Undertaker is a restaurant and bar (cocktail and wine too). The architecture is beautiful and the decor is nice. I ordered a Barramundi with capers.The sweet flavour of Australian barramundi cannot be beaten. It has a crispy skin and juicy flesh served with mashed potatoes.

For the dessert; I chose a crème brulee with rhubarb. The taste is so rich and mouthwatering alluring, you won’t be able to resist a second cup.I had gotten a taste I couldn't shake and hungered for more.



Well, it’s a beautiful place we found that the service was the big lagging factor. Hands down... Absolutely amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment