Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Soul Saver - Delucca

Howdy, no matter where your moods come from or how long they last, eating the right foods can help you feel more energetic & less like you’re riding an emotional roller coaster. Same goes to me, whenever I've a bad day, I will end it up finding a good food. The best soul saver!

We all know those days. And for me a late work night, freaking hot weather and the worst part is feeling destitute of any culinary imagination. What is the best option then? Yes. You've heard me!  Calling for pizza! Of course my taste not for Pizza Hut, Dominos or whatever craps.

My favorite will always be the Delucca Italian Restaurant, the best pizza in town I guess. What choice do I have in here? Let me tell you mate; it’s a long list desirable pizza menu they got in here. These guys have the recipe for good authentic Italian food, with good service and ambiance just right....equation not to be missed. With the wood fired oven, you can never resist their pizza varieties.

If you want to experience dining in here, this restaurant is located opposite No Black Tie Jazz Lounge (my favourite too)

One Residency, Ground floor - Office Tower
No. 1Jalan Nagasari, off Jalan Raja Chulan
Kuala Lumpur 50200



I’ve ordered a perfect Delucca’s Special. It has a creamy buratina cheese, dried beef & marinated olives. Just like if you were in Rome, doughy, tomato sauce, just right crisp, perfect!



Friend of mine ordered a Seared tuna loin coated with sesame and served with pickled veggies. Pure goodness.


We also ordered a Funghi Pizza, it has wild mushrooms, scallion & brown butter


 Well that creepy day is well and truly over. Say cheese @ Delucca!

No comments:

Post a Comment