Thursday, May 9, 2013

Chettinad Experience - Anjappar


Hello again to another Indian cuisine! To be more specific, it’s a Chettinad Cuisine. Calleed Anjappars, this restaurant offers a various choice of typical Chettinad food. It's a gourmet twist on all your favorite flavors and dishes, but with a modern flare.

I ordered a tosei, chicken masala, palak paneer, butter chicken, white rice with a lot of side dishes ,
The Chettinad chicken masala rocked my world! It’s a chicken sautéed with shallots and spices but full of flavour.



For the butter chicken, it’s a bit sweet for my taste butt however still not bad. Palak paneer was subpar. 
Then I did my science project...half of butter chicken...half of palak paneer (blend it together) = amazing!
The taste reminded me of Remy in Ratatouille when he asked his brother to taste cheese and strawberry but sadly that little rascal just gobble up.


I have to admit that my experiences with Indian food are a bit limited, but I can safely say that this is one of the best Indian foods I've ever had. 

No comments:

Post a Comment