Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Meal in Arabic Style....yaaaaa habibi!

My housemate hit the jackpot I think when suddenly she said she wanna treat us (me and my other housemate) dinner. 

Well, thinking...thinking and thinking finally we agreed to go to this Arabic,Lebanese & Yemeni restaurant. Arrived around 8.30pm, quite full with a bunch of Arabic families. This place has a nice environment, well ventilated and has that authentic Arabian decor feel. 


Well, I did notice a smart looking guy...haha. He looked at me one awesome look. Ahhh...It's a great look man! but you're looking at the very hungry woman (for food of course) who just think about tuck in her tummy. Bye-bye then.

Looking at the menu, I find it hard not to get excited about grill lamb and flat breads. Yummy!
So we ordered:

Hadramawt Mixed Appetizer : Hummus, Baba Ghanouj, Salad, Grape Leaves, Tabbouleh, Mutable, Fattoush and Mayonaise Salad
Mixed Grill
Lamb Madghout : Pressure cooked lamb with rice simmered in tomato sauce
Lemon with Mint
Arabic Tea
Food served! The potion is quite generous and make me smile :)





Thumb up for the mixed grill but the lamb madghout is a bit disappointment. The rice a bit dry for my liking but the lamb is very tender and not oily.
My absolute fave was the Lemon with Mint.... :) so refreshing I could have drunk one barrel of it! 


Overall, the price plus the environment and service, it’s a worth experience.

A definite repeat soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment